hi,
 I'm facing similar problem.
if u find the solution plz forward me.
Thanks
--- Sabrina von Styp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I`ve installed XFree86 with "emerge xfree"
> afterwards I did 
> "env-update && source /etc/profile" 
> 
> Then I started the X-Server with "startx" without
> configuring XFree
> (should work with default setting, shouldn`t it?)
> and I had following
> Error: 
> 
> Symbol drmGetClient from module
> /usr/X11R6//lib/modules/drivers/radeon_drv.o is
> unresolved! 
> xterm: Error 32, errno 2: No such file or directory 
> Reason: get_pty: not enough ptys 
> login: Error 32, errno 2: NO such file or directory 
> Reason: get_pty: not enough ptys 
> 
> waiting for X Server to shut down X connection to :.
> brocken (explicit
> kill or server shutdown) 
> 
> I had the X-Server running for about 3 sec and then
> it shut down. 
> 
> What did I do wrong? 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> XFree86 mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86



        
                
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business $15K Web Design Giveaway 
http://promotions.yahoo.com/design_giveaway/
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to