On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 06:45, I. G. Schoenmaker wrote:
> I am trying to make an image from a pc with a linux (redhat 9.0)
> distribution witch olso have to work on pcʼs with other video cards
> and monitors. In some cases the pc starts good and will show de GUI,
> so you can configure the X server in the GUI, but if that wont work I
> fall back on the command line, were I wanted to use Xconfigurator, but
> that isnʼt included in my XFree packet, I found an text file where all
> the settings are, but that is a little to complicated for me, do you
> have a file or script witch makes me to configure the X server just as
> you can with Xconfigurator, or is that already installed?

You may be looking for /usr/X11R6/bin/xf86config.

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ron Johnson, Jr. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jefferson, LA USA

An ad run by the NEA (the US's biggest public school TEACHERS
UNION) in the Spring and Summer of 2003 asks a teenager if he can
find sodium and *chloride* in the periodic table of the elements.
And they wonder why people think public schools suck...

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to