This happens in xc/programs/Xserver/Xext/xf86vmode.c
I don't know why it prints it out for such a low verbosity level.
The default verbosity level is obviously higher than 1 since
it prints this stuff out by default.


                        Mark.


On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Eric Deveaud wrote:

>       Hi.
> 
> running Debian PowerPC on a bi-G4 with Xfree 4.3.0  and xscreensaver
> 4.14
> I recently switched to a 2.6-test11 kernel and I notice that my
> /var/log/XFree86.0.log is growing over and over
> 
> it's full of this repetition  (560 occurence)
> GetModeLine - scrn: 0 clock: 110000
> GetModeLine - hdsp: 1280 hbeg: 1328 hend: 1512 httl: 1712
>               vdsp: 1024 vbeg: 1025 vend: 1028 vttl: 1054 flags: 0
> 
> this appens each time  xscreensaver is activated or switch his module.
> 
> where should I investigate in order to get ride of those messages
> 
>       Eric
> 
> -- 
>  il y a quatre mots dans votre phrase et si vous ne d�celez pas les
>  cons�quences rh�toriques de vos propres paroles, c'est facheux et vous
>  conduira sans doute � d'autres difficult�s d'ordre communicationnelles!
>  -+- PG in <http://www.le-gnu.net> : C'est cela, oui. -+-
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> XFree86 mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86
> 


_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to