Hi there,

I have a situation with the "be" keyboard layout in XFree86 4.3.0. I think
it's been dealt with in the developers release of X, but I was wondering
if there was a fix that I could apply. I've been through a number of files
like the ones in the keycodes and compat directory but I can't figure out
a way to resolve my problem.
My keyboard works perfectly other than just one key, which only 2/3rd
works. When I press Alt Gr (Right Alt) to get to the backlash on the <>
key in X it echo's the name of my terminal (Eterm) the first time, then
stops responding ? Also it writes it as Eter; This only occurs in X. The
only difference in my XF86Config file from the last time I has it working
with an earlier version of XFree86 is that now I have to use "pc102" as
xkbModel otherwise that key just doesn't work at all. Used to just use
pc101.
Thanks for any suggestions you might have.
Arnaud Van Remoortere

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to