Can anyone help?  I am having problems with my keyboard which I think
may have been initiated by OOo1.1beta on Redhat 9.  The machine is a
client on a network, where home files (only) are held on a fileserver
and mounted by the client using NFS.  NIS is being used for passwork
authentication.

The problem began while I was using Writer, and trying to copy a grouped
OLE image with the right hand mouse button.  The image did not paste, so
I tried it again.  It may have actually pasted directly above the
previous image, but at the time I did not check for this.  When I next
used the keyboard it was unresponsive in all applications, and remains
so when I re-login.

The keyboard beeps with every keystroke when I log in as myself in X. 
No problems with a non-graphical login or if anyone else logs in to that
machine.  Also no problems if I log in on the server machine, which is
running RH7.2 with Ximian desktop (gnome 1.4).

Anyone else have this problem?  Anyone solve it? Is it a configuration
issue in my home dir?

tyvm

A-(

-- 
Aldous Everard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to