[This e-mail has been automatically generated.]
http://bugs.xfree86.org//cgi-bin/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=78
Summary: DRI locks up XF86
Product: Drivers
Version: 4.3
OS/Version: Linux
Status: NEW
Severity: major
Priority: P4
Component: ATI
AssignedTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ReportedBy: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I'm using XFree86 version 4.3.99.1 on a Radeon VE/7000 on Linuz 2.4.18 with the
radeon_resume patch (v8) applied to the XF86 source. I'm using gcc 2.95.3 and
glibc 2.1.3.
When I run the endgame screenhack from the xscreensavers collection and I move
the window around and resize it, I can get X to lock up completely. In order to
resolve the lockup, I need to log in from another machine and kill endgame. This
can occur with other programs, but endgame seems to be most capable. This did
not happen on XF86 4.2.0 but has happened since I've started to use XF86 CVS
builds and it occurs with the DRI project's tree, as well.
In case it might help, I notice that when I'm resizing the endgame window, for
brief periods of time, I will see things that were displayed recently on the
screen, like memory wasn't cleared when it was not needed anymore.
If any more information needed, please let me know.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86