[This e-mail has been automatically generated.]  
 
http://bugs.xfree86.org//cgi-bin/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=77    
    
           Summary: keyboard model in Config not used, setxkbmap is OK
           Product: XFree86 Server
           Version: 4.3
          Platform: IA32
        OS/Version: Linux
            Status: NEW
          Severity: normal
          Priority: P2
         Component: other
        AssignedTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        ReportedBy: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


Key codes in XF86config-4 does not seem to be used. Using xev the extra keys on 
my Logitech Cordless Pro does not give any symbol. Using setxkbmap is fine 
though, xev shows the keys.




setxkbmap -model logicdp -layout se -variant nodeadkeys




I have used various versions of XkbModel and XkbSymbols without success. Only 
setxbmap seems to be successful.




XFree86.0.log chas the following error message, I cant say if it is related. 


Error loading keymap /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/compiled/server-0.xkm






I can live with this (will run setxbmap at startup somehow), but I have seen 
worse newbies than me to complain about configuring the keys.




Mandrake 9.1


Xfree86 4.2 (Mandrake 9.0) was OK using XbSymbols    
    
    
    
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to