I have a mouse similar to the IntelliMouse Explorer
which has 5 button (translated to seven in xfree) and
2 scroll wheels. I see from the website that I can
have xfree86 recognize all seven buttons by putting
the following into the config file:
Section "InputDevice"
Identifier "IntelliMouse Explorer"
Driver "mouse"
Option "Device" "/dev/mouse"
Option "Protocol" "ExplorerPS/2"
Option "Buttons" "7"
Option "ZAxisMapping" "6 7"
EndSection
My question for all of you is how do I tell xfree86 to
make the extra 2 buttons do what I want them to do?
In my case I would like these buttons to act as a page
forward and page back in applications like Mozilla and
Nautilus.
Right now by setting the mouse type as IntelliMouse
Explorer I can use these extra buttons to move things
(the same as right clicking on something and clicking
on move). That's nifty and all but not what I want
them to do. ;)
Thanks in advance for any help,
Ron
__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Web Hosting - establish your business online
http://webhosting.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86