I am trying to get reflection working on my system.  To this end, I've
downloaded the latest CVS, compiled it, and built the TinyX servers.

I am using Xvesa for my testing.

The system is a cheap clone, with an integrated Riva TNT chipset.

Here's what I get when I run xrandr:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] yan]$ xrandr -q  
 SZ:    Pixels          Physical       Refresh
 0    320 x 200    ( 217mm x 163mm )
 1    640 x 200    ( 217mm x 163mm )
 2    640 x 350    ( 217mm x 163mm )
*3    640 x 480    ( 217mm x 163mm )
 4    800 x 600    ( 217mm x 163mm )
 5   1024 x 768    ( 217mm x 163mm )
 6   1280 x 1024   ( 217mm x 163mm )
 Current rotation - normal
 Current reflection - none
 Rotations possible - normal left inverted right 
 Reflections possible - X Axis Y Axis

OK, so I should be able to do reflections.  But when I run 

[EMAIL PROTECTED] yan]$ xrandr -x -v
Server reports RandR version 1.1

The screen goes black for a second, then returns to normal.  No
reflection.  No errors, no unusual happenings.

Any ideas on what is happening?  How do I get reflection working?

--Yan

-- 
        o
     /\ /_       o__
   o*  ~(_)      ,>/'_      o__
Yan Seiner, PE  (_)\(_)     ,>/'_   o__     o__
Cardinal Engineering, Inc. (_)\(_)  ,>/'_   ,>/'_
http://www.cardinalengineering.com (_)\(_) (_)\(_)
spam killer code kpwq1jkcsEzdx39gnkVvgycd15ayqq


_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to