I have a GeForce4 Ti 4200 with AGP8X video card and 2 monitors: one flatpanel ProVista Microscan L912 and one Hitachi Superscan CM814. I am using RH 8.0 kernel version 2.4.18-14. I can get both monitors to display -- but only every other time I start X! I set up the config file so that the Hitachi monitor would show Screen1 on the righthand side and the ProVista monitor would show Screen0 on the lefthand side. But every other time I start X the Hitachi shows the lefthand screen and the Provista shows the right hand screen and the Hitachi monitor flickers greatly -- as though the Hitachi has been given the lower refresh rate settings of the flat panel. Exiting X and restarting, the monitors show their correct screens again. This repeats over and over each time I start X, with monitors alternating between the screens they display. Any ideas on what my problem is? I've attached my XF86Config file.
Thanks, Patrick Garner -- __________________________________________________________ Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
XF86Config
Description: Binary data

