Hi!

Use the next script (in attache) for build all
directoties SVN locally whith *.po files whith options:
[init, update] xfce/trunk (current version in svn)
[init, update] xfce/4.4   (version 4.4)
[init, update] xfce/4.2   (vervion 4.2)
[init, update] goodies/trunk  (addons for xfce)
where "init" - initial build, "update" - checkout new releases.
Translate the it.po files, or you will create the it.po from *.pot
files if it.po did'nt have (if create new it.po -files must be add "it" in 
LINGUAS-files, and initial it like as "svn add /[patch]/it.po").
And after translate many strings you will create the patches:
from parent directory of SVN (where ../xfce) run 
"svn diff [xfce,goodies]>[youfilename].it.patch"
gzip this file, and sent to Italian coordinator or to this mailing-list
as attachment. I recomend the first time sent to coordinator the it.po
-files for check some bugs. You also can check errors in it.po -files
whith "msgfmt -c it.po"

Good luck, Dmitry Nikitin
Ukrainian translation team

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 15:02:48 +0100
cristiancozzolino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At http://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/xfce4-panel/branches/xfce_4_4/po/it.po
> I can't find some menu elements.
> I've downloaded snapshots too, but I don't see many elements to be
> translated.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Xfce-i18n mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
> 

Attachment: xdt-i18n-new.sh
Description: Binary data

_______________________________________________
Xfce-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n

Reply via email to