Ivà wrote: > En/na Pau Ruŀlan Ferragut ha escrit: > >> On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 11:38:12AM +0100, Nick Schermer wrote: >> >> >> >>> We'd like to release Xfce 4.4.0 on the 21th of January (so 10 days from >>> now). >>> Do you guys think you can finish the (mostly Thunar and Exo) translations >>> work before that date? >>> >>> >> I am on the middle of term exams but I will do my best (Catalan work). >> > Hola Pau, > > vols que ens repartim alguna cosa? >
Hi Iva, I'm sure he would be glad to have some help. If you check this page http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/index.php?mode=4&lang=trunk/ca you can see the current state of the Catalan translations. Before beginning a translation, send him a mail to tell him so. If you send to the list, english is the preferred language and append [CA] at the beginning of the subject so he easily fishes out the mails for his language. Also, have a look at the latest mails on the list, I sent files to ease your work and ours for committing, please be so kind to have a look and send us a question if that does not make sense to you. Thank you in advance for your help. Max. _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
