Dear Sara
It was great meeting you in Glasgow a couple of weekends ago. I look
forward to hearing more about your WiR.
Kind regards
D'Arcy

On 12 February 2015 at 13:35, Sara Thomas <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself, I'm Sara Thomas, the new
> Wikimedian in Residence at Museums Galleries Scotland, currently on a four
> month secondment to Glasgow Museums.  It's the second residency in
> Scotland, following Ally Crockford's at the National Library of Scotland,
> and I'm really happy to be on board.  I'm going to be working with a number
> of different organisations, and if anyone has an interest in getting
> involved I'd invite you get in touch either here or through the project
> page:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM/Museums_Galleries_Scotland
>
> All the very best, and I look forward to getting to know you all better!
>
> Sara Thomas
> Wikimedian in Residence, Museums Galleries Scotland (seconded to Glasgow
> Museums)
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia UK mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
> WMUK: https://wikimedia.org.uk
>



-- 
*D'Arcy C..F. Myers - Interim Chief Executive Wikimedia UK*.

Direct Dial: (0044) 207 065 0937

Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and
Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513. Registered
Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT.
United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia
movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who
operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).
Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: https://wikimedia.org.uk

Reply via email to