> > This message contains the following information pertaining to the
> > election of Directors of Wiki UK Limited (Wikimedia UK):
> >
> > (1) Statement of Persons Nominated
> 
> Not all candidates provided their wikimedia/wikipedia user name.  I
> happen to know who Roger Bamkin is, and can guess who Ashley Van
> Haeften is, but it would be very helpful if the wiki-identities of all
> candidates were to be explicitly stated.

Andrew, can I suggest this would be a good thing to raise at the "Questions for 
Candidates" page on the WMUK Wiki:
http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetings/2011_election:_Candidate_questions
I don't think candidates were asked to give our on-wiki identities as part of 
the nomination process, so if it's not in someone's candidate statement I am 
not sure James will be able to answer!
Chris(The Land)                                           
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

Reply via email to