>From a personal point of view, having a really whacky colour would be nice
-- like a vibrant pink logo, รก la Amnesty International's colour schemes
(but WMUK :)).  However, I doubt that the Wikimedia Identity Guidelines
would let us.

Perhaps a logo such as [love needed], although that's more of an inside
joke? There's some alternative fundraising banners floating around at Meta
that we could adapt if we wanted slogans. A WMUK logo with a monospace "<3",
as we're internet based, washed out in the background?

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Wikimedia_visual_identity_guidelines

Douglas Gardner

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of geni
Sent: 30 November 2009 11:54 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Wikimediauk-l Digest, Vol 52, Issue 5

2009/11/30 zeyi <[email protected]>:
> I assume we need the small, middle and large sizes to fit different
> volunteers. and for color, I would like to know what do members think
> about?
>
> Zeyi
>

I was talking about image size and colour. What requirements does the
image need to meet?

-- 
geni

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org


_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

Reply via email to