At what time? During the run up and during the conference or does just during 
the conference count? 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "joseph seddon" <[email protected]> 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Thursday, 2 April, 2009 21:47:36 GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland, 
Portugal 
Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Wikimania Bid - Local Team 

Local team is essentially people based in the UK who are willing to volunteer 
to help plan, set up and run the conference. 

> Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 21:44:22 +0100 
> From: [email protected] 
> To: [email protected] 
> Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Wikimania Bid - Local Team 
> 
> Hi, 
> 
> 2009/4/2 joseph seddon <[email protected]>: 
> > Following the IRC meeting, it was recommended by the Jury that we try and 
> > differentiate between our supporters and the local team of volunteers. I 
> > know that many people have offered thier assistance and are willing 
> > volunteer but we need to make it clear how many volunteers there are. 
> > 
> > If you will be willing to Volunteer in some way please indicate here 
> > http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2010/Bids/Oxford/Team. 
> 
> Could you define local team a bit better? I'm in the UK, and in fact 
> I'll be at Oxford University from October (assuming I don't utterly 
> mess up my exams) so I intend to volunteer for physical assistance at 
> the actual conference should the bid be successful. But I'm not sure 
> if this is precisely what you mean by local team since I'm not there 
> yet and haven't been properly involved in the bid thus far. 
> 
> S 
> 
> -- 
> Sean Whitton / <[email protected]> 
> OpenPGP KeyID: 0x25F4EAB7 
> 
> _______________________________________________ 
> Wikimedia UK mailing list 
> [email protected] 
> http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l 
> WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org 


" Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN. " Download Now 
_______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list 
[email protected] 
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l WMUK: 
http://uk.wikimedia.org 
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

Reply via email to