I sent out a message telling everyone in the facebook group that the AGM was happening and inviting them to the facebook "event". Jimbo replied saying yes he was coming. I've messaged him to say did he really mean that or did he press the wrong button, and if he does, will he give us a talk.
I'll let you know what he says in response! On Mar 18, 1:12 pm, "Brian McNeil" <[email protected]> wrote: > Then ask Jimbo: [email protected] > > Not so painful? > > Brian. > > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > > [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of joseph > seddon > Sent: 18 March 2009 14:03 > To: [email protected] > Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Jimbo at the AGM > > This point I quickly mentioned on irc earlier in the week but noone could > confirm it. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Gordon Joly <[email protected]> > Sent: 18 March 2009 12:58 > To: [email protected] > Subject: [Wikimediauk-l] Jimbo at the AGM > > According to Facebook, Jimbo will be at the AGM. > > Is this true? > > Gordo > > -- > "Think Feynman"/////////http://pobox.com/~gordo/ > [email protected]/// > > _______________________________________________ > Wikimedia UK mailing list > [email protected]http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l > WMUK:http://uk.wikimedia.org > > _______________________________________________ > Wikimedia UK mailing list > [email protected]http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l > WMUK:http://uk.wikimedia.org > > _______________________________________________ > Wikimedia UK mailing list > [email protected]http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l > WMUK:http://uk.wikimedia.org > > _______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list [email protected] http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org
