On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 1:43 PM, joseph seddon <[email protected]> wrote: > Its a wikimedia address. >
No, I think he meant the conference subject itself seemed like using Wikipedia for "spam" purposes. I don't think he was suggesting Lennart was a spammer. ;-) On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Thomas Dalton <[email protected]> wrote: > 2009/2/15 lennart guldbrandsson <[email protected]>: >> This weekend I was invited to speak at a conference about marketing through >> social media, such as Wikipedia. > > Perhaps something has been lost in translation, but that sounds like > wiki-spam to me... Could you explain what the conference was about in > more detail? I'm curious... > -- Casey Brown Cbrown1023 --- Note: This e-mail address is used for mailing lists. Personal emails sent to this address will probably get lost. _______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list [email protected] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
