Dear Wiki friends, I'm happy to share WMRS' Impact report <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Proposals/2021-2022_round_1/Wikimedia_Serbia/Impact_report_form> with you (available in English and Serbian <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Proposals/2021-2022_round_1/Wikimedia_Serbia/Impact_report_form/Serbian>). From 2022 we had many stories to tell, but also challenges and lessons learned. We've tried to be more present in the global movement and establish sustainable collaborations.
I know it's a bit long, but you can focus on specific program you're interested to. I strongly encourage that, because you can see a lot of project models applicable in different communities. You can see our next steps in more detail in annual plan for 2023 <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tyJg7msYMvhbjd3JBzEX80UqYP7y28YC/view?usp=sharing> . Cheers! Ивана Маџаревић извршна директорка, Викимедија Србије p: 011 3348 468 m: 060 74 54 773 a: Кнеза Милоша 80/14, Београд s: rs.wikimedia.org e: [email protected] *Замислите свет у коме свака особа на планети има слободан приступ целокупном људском знању. То је оно на чему ми радимо.*
_______________________________________________ Wikimedia-l mailing list -- [email protected], guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l Public archives at https://lists.wikimedia.org/hyperkitty/list/[email protected]/message/JR4DHTUZKCGSAGI2XW6CM77DPWGXZ4WW/ To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
