Dear Korryn,

thank you for your mail and interest in the Wikimedia movement!

Allow me, as a simple subscriber of this list myself, a short note:
the list has not been very active the last years. But from time to
time we experience here smaller discussions about the most various
topics. Often, not always, we discuss following an announcement of the
Wikimedia Foundation.

I hope that this helps you, and that you find all the channels of the
Wikimedia Movement that will help you with your engagement.

One place for specific questions about English Wikipedia, for example,
is this page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Help_desk

A more general place with lots of information is this one:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Kind regards,
Ziko

Am Mi., 17. Aug. 2022 um 13:55 Uhr schrieb Korryn Graves
<[email protected]>:
>
> Hello! I am nofacehellas, and I am brand new to wikipedia in general, but I 
> have particular interest in getting on this list because I am very active in 
> all |-related discussions, and I feel ready to speak up and advance my 
> philosophy and journalism skills! If anyone can help me or send me a message 
> so I can get some help navigating the site I'd greatly appreciate it!
>
> Thanks,
> Korryn
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list -- [email protected], guidelines at: 
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and 
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> Public archives at 
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/hyperkitty/list/[email protected]/message/O57SIUR6JQJDUCGIIYZR4WPJCJBJ3RQ4/
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list -- [email protected], guidelines at: 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
Public archives at 
https://lists.wikimedia.org/hyperkitty/list/[email protected]/message/AWX5JUJPDPEE4HA2ENVAA3VVWOJVGKNP/
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to