(and adding a small info to Maggie's reminder:  The meeting will be on
August 18 at 13:00 UTC (https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1660827657)
and you watch
the call on Youtube live or later on demand. If you like you can also join
the call directly on Zoom, just send a short message to
[email protected] and you'll receive the Zoom link. Of course, you can
also send in questions beforehand to the same email address, in case you'd
like to ask something but can't join on Thursday).

On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 1:20 PM Maggie Dennis <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello, all. :)
>
> I'm Maggie Dennis, the Foundation's Vice President of Community Resilience
> & Sustainability. I wanted to remind you that this event is in three days,
> in case you aren't exhausted after an amazing Wikimania and want to connect
> with me. Any Wikimedian in good standing (that is, not Foundation or
> community banned) is welcome to attend or submit questions. Given
> everything else going on, I won't be surprised if it's a rather low-key
> conversation. :D
>
>    - I can't and won't discuss specific Trust & Safety cases. Instead, I
>    can discuss Trust & Safety protocols and practices and approaches as well
>    as some of the mistakes we've made, some of the things I'm proud of, and
>    some of the things we're hoping to do.
>    - I will not respond to comments or questions that are disrespectful
>    to me, to my colleagues, or to anyone in our communities. I can talk
>    civilly about our work even if you disagree with me or I disagree with you.
>    I won't compromise on this.
>
>
> Oh! The YouTube link is also available now.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWaOztj_S1k
>
> Hope to see some of you there!
>
> Best,
> Maggie
>
>
> On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 11:23 PM Cornelius Kibelka <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Sending out a save the date: On *August 18 at 13:00 UTC* (check your
>> local time <https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1660827657>), the Community
>> Resilience & Sustainability
>> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Resilience_and_Sustainability>
>> team at the Wikimedia Foundation is hosting a new conversation hour with
>> its Vice President Maggie Dennis
>> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Mdennis_(WMF)>.
>>
>> Topics within the scope of this call include Movement Strategy
>> coordination, Trust and Safety (and the Universal Code of Conduct),
>> Community Development, and Human Rights.
>>
>> The conversation hour will take place on Zoom and will be live-streamed
>> on Youtube (link to be shared soon). Send us your questions in advance
>> or join the call to talk with Maggie. More details on Meta
>> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours/Office_hours_2022-08-18>
>> .
>>
>> Cheers
>> Cornelius
>>
>> --
>>
>> Cornelius Kibelka (he/him)
>>
>> Event Coordinator
>>
>> Movement Strategy + Governance
>>
>> 2030.wikimedia.org
>>
>> <https://wikimediafoundation.org/>
>>
>> *Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in
>> the sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate.
>> <https://donate.wikimedia.org/>*
>> <https://wikimediafoundation.org/>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wikimedia-l mailing list -- [email protected], guidelines
>> at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
>> Public archives at
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/hyperkitty/list/[email protected]/message/SM7CQ23INDE2YPIWJOGN4SOHZDQTB3CZ/
>> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
>
>
>
> --
> Maggie Dennis
> She/her/hers
> Vice President, Community Resilience & Sustainability
> Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list -- [email protected], guidelines
> at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> Public archives at
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/hyperkitty/list/[email protected]/message/FTW32QQC7CQE4235MAEVOHAGO3RKOBML/
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]



-- 

Cornelius Kibelka (he/him)

Event Coordinator

Movement Strategy + Governance

2030.wikimedia.org

<https://wikimediafoundation.org/>

*Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate.
<https://donate.wikimedia.org/>*
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list -- [email protected], guidelines at: 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
Public archives at 
https://lists.wikimedia.org/hyperkitty/list/[email protected]/message/YOI23QPCDRCF4AVHNWWMTFWXLJSSHL7V/
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to