Dear Sati,

I wish you all the best for the future and I feel like we are losing a very 
valuable person. 
Thank for sharing your thoughts about the “limit of knowledge”. Of course some 
of us would certainly like to know why we are losing you. I would in any case. 

Kind regards,

Natacha 




>> Le 17 mai 2019 à 01:50, Isarra Yos <[email protected]> a écrit :
>> 
>> On 16/05/2019 23:29, Joseph Fox wrote:
>> Maybe let's not turn this into a debate about what epistemology is.
> 
> Would this really be the Wikimedia we all know and love if we didn't?
> 
> Regardless, I'm glad Sati took the time to write this up. I thought it was an 
> excellent description of just how truly terrible and wonderful things can be 
> around here, and such poetry put to words only does us good, really. Now 
> let's bikeshed!
> 
> -I
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: 
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and 
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> New messages to: [email protected]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, 
> <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>


_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, 
<mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>

Reply via email to