Hi David, Many thanks for getting back so quickly, and also for posting this to Phabricator (bookmarked). It's much appreciated!
Best wishes - Mick. On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 5:22 AM David Causse <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi Mick, > > Thanks for reporting this issue, indeed something is not working well. I've > created https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T202258. > (Phabricator is the tool we use to track bugs, this mailing list is rarely > used to report bugs). > > Regards, > > David. > > On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 12:48 PM Michael Khoo <[email protected]> wrote: > > > Hello everyone, > > > > I'm a newcomer here so apologies if this is not the best place to post > this > > (any advice on where I should be going would be much appreciated - many > > thanks). > > > > Anyway I there's a small discrepancy on the Wikimedia search results > page. > > > > - The 'View' links at the bottom of the page are all multiples of 10 - > e.g > > 20, 50, 100 > > - The actual number of returned results all appear to be multiples of 10 > > - The /reported/ numbers of returned results are all ((some multiple of > > 10)+1) > > > > So for example I carry out a search, and I see the first twenty results. > At > > the bottom of the page it says 'next 20,' etc. > > > > However at the top right of the page it says 'Results 1-21" which is 21 > > results. > > > > If I view the next 20 results, I see 20 results, but the top right of the > > page says 'Results 21-41" which is 21 results again, and so on. > > > > Apologies if this has already been brought up! > > > > Best wishes, > > > > Mick. > > _______________________________________________ > > Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: > > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and > > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l > > New messages to: [email protected] > > Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, > > <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe> > _______________________________________________ > Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l > New messages to: [email protected] > Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, > <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe> _______________________________________________ Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l New messages to: [email protected] Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>
