Hoi,
I am adding a page with national politicians from Africa.. When people add
any of them, add their nationality or their terms, it will update in a
Listeria page. Currently there are some twenty countries I follow. The good
news:  an interest from people from Nigeria :)
Thanks,
      GerardM

PS Africa has more people than 1% of the world population, I would like to
know the number of people from Africa we cover, doubt that it is more than
1%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:GerardM/Africa
https://twitter.com/hashtag/AfricaGap?src=hash

On 6 May 2018 at 19:57, Pine W <[email protected]> wrote:

> I was happy to read about the new features in the latest release of the
> Wikimedia Commons app for Android. My understanding is the app is developed
> and maintained by community members with funding from WMF and GSoC in
> addition to volunteer time.
>
>
> Also, I was happy to see GSoC participants introducing themselves and
> their projects on Wikitech-l.
>
>
> I am grateful to the WMF staff who are listening and responding civilly to
> the questions and comments on MediaWiki regarding the page previews
> feature. The project plan appears to have been designed thoughtfully.
>
> Finally, I liked reading portions of English Wikipedia's article about
> CubeSats.
>
>
> What's making you happy this week? You are welcome to comment in any
> language.
>
>
> Pine
> ( https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pine )
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/
> wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/
> wiki/Wikimedia-l
> New messages to: [email protected]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, 
<mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>

Reply via email to