Hi, Samir.

I don't have this information and could not find it on the pages related on
Meta.

I am forwarding this mail to one of the members of AffCom so you can have
an answer.

Regards.

Em sex, 8 de set de 2017 às 12:40, Samir Elsharbaty <
[email protected]> escreveu:

> What is the deadline for voting, Lucas? I would like to include it in the
> community digest on the Wikimedia blog.
>
> Samir Elsharbaty
> Communications|Wikimedia Foundation
>
>
> On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 1:08 AM, Lucas Teles <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>>
>> This message is only to advertise the ongoing candidacies for the new
>> affiliation committee members.
>>
>> Everyone is invited to participate with questions and to support or not
>> any
>> candidate in this page:
>>
>>
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Candidates/June_2017
>>
>> I am posting here as I haven't seen any message related and the requests
>> could have a better community engagement IMO. I hope it is not duplicated.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Teles
>>
>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Steward for Wikimedia projects. Administrator at Portuguese Wikipedia and
>> Wikimedia Commons.
>> Sent from mobile. Please, excuse my brevity.
>>
>> +55 (71) 99707 6409
>>
> _______________________________________________
>> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
>> New messages to: [email protected]
>> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
>> <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>
>
>
> --
Steward for Wikimedia projects. Administrator at Portuguese Wikipedia and
Wikimedia Commons.
Sent from mobile. Please, excuse my brevity.

+55 (71) 99707 6409
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, 
<mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>

Reply via email to