This is the correct approach. There are technical issues and there are social issues.
It’s time to don’t mix them. Tor can be one solution, not exactly the best and there is no sense to mix the discussion. Kind regards Sent from Mail for Windows 10 From: Tim Starling Sent: 19 June 2017 07:10 To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] Let's set up a Tor onion service for Wikipedia On 13/06/17 20:28, Gergő Tisza wrote: > Now that we have ascertained (again) that wikimedia-l is a poor channel > for focused discussions about tech proposals, can we move this to > Phabricator? I filed https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T168218 On 14/06/17 12:12, Risker wrote: > I see your point, Gergo, but in reality Phabricator is an even worse > channel to discuss projects that are, essentially, social issues. I'd rather you didn't discuss social issues on Phabricator. I filed the task for the technical part of the project. -- Tim Starling _______________________________________________ Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l New messages to: [email protected] Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe> --- Questa e-mail è stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus. https://www.avast.com/antivirus _______________________________________________ Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l New messages to: [email protected] Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>
