Thanks Michal.
I periodically use English Wiktionary and am pleased with it as a reader. I
am wondering what it might take to increase our readership of Wiktionaries
in general, perhaps by increasing the prominence of them in Google search
results. Pinging Toby to see if he has any ideas on how to increase the
readership of Wiktionaries.
Regards,
Pine

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Michal Lester <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Dear friends and colleague,
>
>
>
> I would to share with you the post we published on Wikimedia Blog (November
> 13, 2015) [1]. It describes how WMIL works with few *Wiktionary* volunteers
> in a process of revitalization of *Wiktionary* community. I believe it
> could be useful case study for those of you who deal with similar issues.
>
> I would be happy to provide more info. to anyone who is interested
> Michal
>
> [1]
>
> https://blog.wikimedia.org/2015/11/13/hebrew-wiktionary-community-revitalization/
>
> *Regards,*
>
>
> *Michal Lester,*
>
> *Executive DirectorWikimedia Israel*
> *http://www.wikimedia.org.il <http://www.wikimedia.org.il/>  *
> *972-50-8996046 ; 972-77-751-6032  *
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines
> [email protected]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines
[email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, 
<mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>

Reply via email to