On Nov 20, 2013 1:13 PM, "The Cunctator" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Yes, let's keep on pushing for policies that drive away editors!

I'm not sure exactly what kind of policy you are getting at here. Could you
elaborate a little?

> On Nov 20, 2013 2:10 AM, "Fæ" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On 19 November 2013 20:44, Samuel Klein <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Aside @Fae: the tineye crew are curious & quite pro-freeculture, I bet
> > they
> > > would be glad to help design a bot that uses their API to check image
> > > copyvios.
> >
> > This is an area this spins off from my little experiments with better
> > management of uploads to Commons from mobile devices. I would like to
> > look at this again and perhaps get a funding proposal together (or
> > partnership with Tineye if they are up for it), It is one of several
> > creative back-burner volunteer projects that I hope to have time to
> > dig into again next year.
> >
> > Fae
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Wikimedia-l mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> > <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
<mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list
[email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, 
<mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>

Reply via email to