Hi All,

as discussed in London and Milan, I have submitted a presentation proposal for 
Wikimania 2013, aiming to present the first overview of Wikimedia Chapters in 
general, showing several metrics we have discussed (membership, financials, 
growth rates etc.) and looking for some benchmarks useful in a governance and 
peer reviews.

Please see: 
http://wikimania2013.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/Chapters_in_Numbers 

We all know it will be a difficult task to compare apples and oranges but we 
can take our chance, look at actual data and discuss the results. and if you 
want to state your interest, make a comment, suggestion or just help, contact 
me via mail or a wiki page (even there).

Moreover, in some near future I may approach you or your chapter to deliver me 
some data for this presentation. I will highly appreciate all the cooperation. 
:)


By the way: please highlight if you have any submissions associated with WCA, I 
would be glad to discuss/support/attend.

Sorry for the blatant marketing a personal submission on this mailing list =) 
but upon many requests we have decided to keep WCA things as open as possible 
and this is a part of our self-imposed next steps. :)

Best Regards,
Michał "Aegis Maelstrom" Buczyński
Wikimedia Poland, WCA Rep.

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list
[email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l

Reply via email to