Asaf,

Thank you for sharing your perspective.

This situation is complicated. I think it should be reviewed by an uninvolved 
third party, probably the FDC ombudsperson. I think it would take significant 
time and a lot of emails in this thread to accomplish what a review by the 
ombudsperson could accomplish in a faster and more thorough manner.

Would you or someone else from the Grants staff please address the more broader 
questions that I raised earlier? I realize that these may have been easily 
overlooked due to the high volume of email on this list recently, so I'll 
repeat here. 

"Several interesting comments have been made in this thread regarding the value 
of a more holistic evaluation of the FDC and GAC processes with regards to 
chapters especially regarding the hiring of a chapter's first full time 
employee. There have also been comments made regarding the "heavy" nature of 
the FDC grant application process. Would the WMF staff please indicate whether 
a review of these concerns is under consideration, if so, how they plan to 
conduct the review?" 

I think you partially addressed these questions in your response but I would 
appreciate a more direct reply from you, Anasuya, Jessie, or anyone else in the 
Grantmaking and Programs group. Please feel free to fork into a separate thread 
if you like. 
Thanks,

Pine
                                          
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list
[email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l

Reply via email to