Awesome Project - I used to work at a railyard, I advise to please take the safety training seriously :)
On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Fae <[email protected]> wrote: > On 26 April 2013 18:25, geni <[email protected]> wrote: > > National Railway Museum in york is free. > > LOL, but they have yet to match "free tickets for traveling across > <s>Poland</s> the UK"! > > For a railways related job interview, I once had travel-anywhere > ticket (they were red back then) for free travel for the day anywhere > in the UK, but that was in the days of a more unified railway system. > > Fae > -- > [email protected] http://j.mp/faewm > Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/mfae > > _______________________________________________ > Wikimedia-l mailing list > [email protected] > Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l > -- *Victor Grigas* Storyteller <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Knv6D6Thi0> Wikimedia Foundation [email protected] +1 (415) 839-6885 x 6773 149 New Montgomery Street 6th floor San Francisco, CA 94105 https://donate.wikimedia.org/ _______________________________________________ Wikimedia-l mailing list [email protected] Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l
