A belated reply... Some new recent developments:
A labs environment was set up: http://en.wikisource.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Main_Page In the San Francisco hackathon work was done on this: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/San_Francisco_Hackathon_January_2012/ProofRead I plan to work on it more in the Washington DC hackathon (Wikimania). 2012/1/15 Luiz Augusto <[email protected]>: > Dear all, > > I was the [[:m:User:555]], mainly active on the last years of my volunteers > actions on Wikimedia Commons and Wikisource. I've left the Wikimedia > projects mainly because the lack of energy from my side to keep trying to > get free time to work in projects fully neglected by the Wikimedia staff, > developers team and some volunteers in the core of the Foundaction acts. > > A friend told me about the http://labs.wikimedia.beta.wmflabs.org/ . I've > checked http://labs.wikimedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Special:SiteMatrixand... > surprise! no Wikisource wikis with blue color links! I asked myself > random things about the [[bug:21653]] lasted for 26 months until gets > PARTIALLY fixed and decided to check some 'Recent changes' pages and found > this: > > http://pt.wikisource.org/w/index.php?diff=prev&oldid=233269 > > Come on guys! What is the point to run a bot spamming on all wikis if the > tests are only to the Wikipedias? Attempt of a 'politically correct' action > to these worse guys from others projects get's 'socially included'? Like in > the real life, those worse guys aren't in need of assistencialism [1] > actions... > > Well, I don't expect any change on the Wikipediocentric actions in short, > medium or long time (in fact the Foundation and some local chapters are > trying to make things for the Wikimedia Commons project, but only because > that project is the central media source for Wikipedias), this was only a > mutter. > > Despite my apparently hatred on this message, I really hope that the 3-4 > extensions only enabled on Wikisources wikis don't get's any aditional bugs > than the current ones in the new version of MediaWiki in the same intensity > that your guys hopes that focusing in a project that only describes the > knowledge in an encyclopedic way fully meets the > http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Mission_statement > > [1] - wow, a concept from social sciences yet not defined neither on > en.wikpedia or en.wiktionary? O_O > > As on all of my previous messages, sorry for my limited English skills. > Best regards, > > [[:m:User:555|Lugusto]] > _______________________________________________ > foundation-l mailing list > [email protected] > Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l _______________________________________________ Wikimedia-l mailing list [email protected] Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l
