Vishnu garu,

Thanks for all your great contributions.
I wish you good luck in your next hop.


Best Regards,
Radhakrishna


On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Vishnu T <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear Wikimedians,
>
> This is my last day as the CIS-A2K Program Director.
>
> The last 2 years and 3 months have been immensely exciting with tons of
> learning and work!
>
> I have loved meeting many Wikimedians, face to face, across the length and
> breadth of India. The interactions I had with many of you have been
> immensely useful to my learning.
>
> The diversity of our community and the Wikimedia projects in India is so
> rich and intricate - I wish I could map out my entire set of impressions to
> only give a slight glimpse of it!!
>
> Signing off as the Program Director for now. See you on-wiki, here on the
> lists and in real life whenever our paths cross.
>
> A quick update: The next A2K Program Director selection is under process
> and hopefully we should all be able to welcome the new incumbent in June,
> 2015. Until then the A2K team is being internally monitored by CIS
> leadership.
>
> Best wishes,
> Vishnu
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-in-blr mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-in-blr
>
>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-in-blr mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-in-blr

Reply via email to