I prefer around Basavanagudi/Gandhibazar/Jayanagar

 

-Pavanaja

 

From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Parul
Sent: 02 July 2014 20:35
To: Mailing list for Wikimedians / Wikipedians in & from Bangalore, India
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-in-blr] Hello Bangalore, let's meet

 

Works for me!

Would prefer something around indiranagar or koramangala.

 

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 8:31 PM, Subhashish Panigrahi <[email protected]> 
wrote:

Hello all,

It is been quite some time we all have not met. How about meeting on the 12th 
July (Saturday) around 3 pm?

 

Omshivaprakash and Tinu suggested that we should probably meet it in a place 
that is central to people commuting from different places from the city. I am 
up and here are three other community spaces I have found out:

- Collab House (http://www.collab.house or https://www.facebook.com/CollabHouse)

- Jaaga (http://www.jaaga.in/)

- Atta Gallata (https://www.facebook.com/AttaGalattaKoramangala)

 

Any other options? If we could freeze one of these or any other place then I 
could call and finalize.

Do let me know your availability and place of choice.



-- 
Best,
Subha 


_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-in-blr mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-in-blr





 

-- 

Thanks!

Parul
# 80951 15924

 <http://in.linkedin.com/in/parulthakur> http://in.linkedin.com/in/parulthakur 

http://happinessandfood.wordpress.com/

 

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-in-blr mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-in-blr

Reply via email to