Hello, My name is Carolynne Schloeder, and I am now heading up mobile partnerships for the Wikimedia Foundation, including the Wikipedia Zero program.
I will be in India next week, and I hope to meet the local communities, to begin a dialogue about how we can align partners to support your work. I would really love to learn about what you're doing, share ideas and get your input on our partnership strategy. Our Wikipedia Zero partner Aircel is organizing a blogger event on Friday June 27 from 4-6 pm, location to be announced. I will share details with you as I get them and enlist your help. If you are free to meet on Friday and/or attend the blogger event, please reply copying me at [email protected]. I apologize for the short notice. And if next week doesn't work, then I hope this can be the start of a dialogue over email. I'm looking forward to collaborating with you. Thanks very much and best regards, Carolynne -- Carolynne Schloeder Director Global Mobile Partnerships Wikimedia Foundation
_______________________________________________ Wikimedia-in-blr mailing list [email protected] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-in-blr
