Hi all ,
I am Bharath MG doing my final year CSE in SASTRA University, Trichy. I have
been invited for Wikimedia development camp to be held in Bangalore next month.
I want to know if any others from Tamilnadu attending this event.
Regards,
Bharath MG.
________________________________
From: Arun Ramarathnam <[email protected]>
To: "Mailing list for Wikimedians / Wikipedians in & from Bangalore, India"
<[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, 27 October 2012 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-in-blr] Tamilnadu participants
Dear Bharath,
Thanks for your email and interest.
If your question meant, are there wikimedians on the list who contribute to
Tamil Wikimedia projects?
The answer is yes.
Please drop a note introducing yourselves and your interests.
I am sure wikimedians with similar interest will connect off list.
You are also invited to attend the monthly Bangalore wikipedia meetups.
The next one is meetup 51 next month.
Details of the previous meetup:
http://wiki.wikimedia.in/WikiMeetups/Bangalore/Bangalore50
regards
Arun
On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 7:19 PM, Bharath MG <[email protected]> wrote:
Just curious . Any participants from TN? I am from SASTRA University, Trichy.
>
>Regards,
>Bharath MG .
>
>_______________________________________________
>Wikimedia-in-blr mailing list
>[email protected]
>https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-in-blr
>
>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-in-blr mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-in-blr
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-in-blr mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-in-blr