Tinu,

You are one of those reasons for me being into Wikipedia. I am going to
miss your wikipedia presence, but, I'm sure I won't miss my friend who
always helped, encouraged and stood by my side.

Hope you are not really quitting and this is a wikibreak, you will come
back after some time. Wish you and your family a lovely life and see you
someday in Bangalore!

Subha

On 24 July 2012 16:27, CherianTinu Abraham <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> An Adieu to the @WikimediaIndia Movement
>
> http://dreamingcherries.com/2012/07/adieu-to-the-wikimedia-india-movement/
>
> Thanks all....
>
> Regards
> Tinu Cherian
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Wikimedia
> Chapter, India Member's Group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/wmin-members?hl=en?hl=en
>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-in-blr mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-in-blr

Reply via email to