Hi

I just wanted to know if I can attend the conference, I have not signed up
in the page mentioned below as I cannot edit it(I am not sure why I cannot
edit it).

Thanks

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 2:20 PM, CherianTinu Abraham
<[email protected]>wrote:

> A gender reminder for the Wiki Meet-Up 45 Bangalore on this weekend.
>
> http://wiki.wikimedia.in/WikiMeetups/Bangalore/Bangalore45
>
> *Time: * Sunday 29th April @ 4pm
>
> *Venue : *
> The Centre for Internet and Society
> No. 194, 2nd 'C' Cross,
> 4th Main
> Domlur 2nd Stage
> Opposite to Domlur Club
> Bangalore 560 071
> Karnataka
>
> Regards
> Tinu Cherian
>
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 9:50 PM, RadhaKrishna Arvapally <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>>
>> Bangalore Meetup 45 is planned on Sunday 29th April in the view of Barry
>> & Hisham arrival. Please register on the meetup page.
>>
>> http://wiki.wikimedia.in/WikiMeetups/Bangalore/Bangalore45
>>
>>
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> RadhaKrishna
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Hisham <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Folks
>>>
>>> Barry and I were going to be in Bangalore on Sunday 29th.  (For those
>>> who don't know, Barry is the Chief Global Development Officer of the
>>> Wikimedia Foundation and is normally based out San Francisco.  He is
>>> visiting India on a short visit.)
>>>
>>> I thought it would be nice if we could have an informal community meetup
>>> with folks from as many communities (Indic as well as English.)  It would
>>> be a good opportunity to talk about individual projects and communities -
>>> and to share stories of individual editors.
>>>
>>> I know of active community members from English, Kannada, Malayalam,
>>> Tamil, Telugu, Sanskrit and Odia in Bangalore.  Can I request you folks to
>>> pass on the invite to others who might be interested.
>>>
>>> I am planning this for Sunday 29th between 4 -6 pm at CIS - but happy to
>>> look at a different location.  (I know there were discussions on this
>>> mailing list about alternative venues to CIS.)
>>>
>>> Please do reply back so we can agree the venue.  Feel free to reply
>>> offlist.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>>   *hisham*
>>>
>>
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-in-blr mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-in-blr
>
>


-- 
RATNAKAR.KULKARNI
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-in-blr mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-in-blr

Reply via email to