Dear Arjuna,

Thank you for your quick response! I would be delighted to be on the
mailing list.

Best,
Shilpa

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 4:25 PM, Arjuna Rao Chavala <[email protected]>wrote:

> Hi Shilpa,
>
>
> On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Shilpa Mahbubani <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> Dear Arjuna,
>>
>> It was wonderful to meet you at the CSR Summit yesterday. I enjoyed
>> speaking and interacting with you over lunch.
>>
>> I founded the Surge Art Club to get young children from diverse
>> backgrounds involved in the various art forms. Now, I see that there is
>> much intersection with education as well. I would be thrilled to
>> participate in either a strategic or volunteering capacity in any of your
>> education/skill development\awareness related CSR initiatives. Starting
>> mid-Feb, I will be dedicating all my time towards this.
>>
>
> Thanks for your email. As explained, we are looking for an Artist to
> provide illustrations for Indian language version of Welcome to Wikipedia
> booklet.
>
> You are welcome to join our monthly meetups at CIS, Domlur to learn more
> about our work. Please sign up to the Bangalore mailing list to be
> updated about the events in Bangalore :
> [email protected]<https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-in-blr>
>
> Cheers
> Arjuna Rao Chavala
> President, Wikimedia India
> http://wikimedia.in
> 988 022 9373
>



-- 
Shilpa Mahbubani
Founder
Surge Art Club
Hand Phone: +91 9886 681 267
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-in-blr mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-in-blr

Reply via email to