Le lun. 13 juil. 2020 à 19:42, Adam Sanchez <[email protected]> a écrit :
>
> Hi,
>
> I have to launch 2 million queries against a Wikidata instance.
> I have loaded Wikidata in Virtuoso 7 (512 RAM, 32 cores, SSD disks with RAID
> 0).
> The queries are simple, just 2 types.
How much SSD in Gigabytes do you have?
> select ?s ?p ?o {
> ?s ?p ?o.
> filter (?s = ?param)
> }
Is that the same as:
select ?p ?o {
param ?p ?o
}
Where param is one of the two million params.
> select ?s ?p ?o {
> ?s ?p ?o.
> filter (?o = ?param)
> }
>
> If I use a Java ThreadPoolExecutor takes 6 hours.
> How can I speed up the queries processing even more?
>
> I was thinking :
>
> a) to implement a Virtuoso cluster to distribute the queries or
> b) to load Wikidata in a Spark dataframe (since Sansa framework is
> very slow, I would use my own implementation) or
> c) to load Wikidata in a Postgresql table and use Presto to distribute
> the queries or
> d) to load Wikidata in a PG-Strom table to use GPU parallelism.
>
> What do you think? I am looking for ideas.
> Any suggestion will be appreciated.
>
> Best,
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikidata mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikidata
--
Amirouche ~ https://hyper.dev
_______________________________________________
Wikidata mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikidata