On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 4:38 PM, Nicola Vitucci <[email protected]> wrote: > (Apologies for the previous email, sent by mistake) > > Hi Lydia, > > sure! I have done some work on this on a project of mine > (http://victor.datagrafting.com) some time ago, so I would be happy to "use" > it as a workbench if it helps. The underlying model might need to be > updated, but I think it is mature enough.
Great. Thanks for the offer to help. I'll get back to you when we're getting closer to tackling this. Cheers Lydia -- Lydia Pintscher - http://about.me/lydia.pintscher Product Manager for Wikidata Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24 10963 Berlin www.wikimedia.de Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e. V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 Nz. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207. _______________________________________________ Wikidata mailing list [email protected] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikidata
