Hoi,
When you apply the principles of Natural Language Processing, you will
agree that any label could be used for building sentences. It follows that
generating texts is one of the opportunities that arise. When you consider
"Reasonator" texts have been generated for multiple years now and with the
applicable senses are generated, it would enable proper texts in languages
like Dutch, German or French (the languages I know) and any other languages
as well.
Thanks,
GerardM
On 9 March 2018 at 12:45, abdelwaheb turki <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Dear Mr.,
> I thank you for your answer. This is just what I am talking about. If we
> can use the labels of Wikidata entities to enrich Wikidata's Lexicographic
> data, we can have a high-scale multilingual lexicographic data before early
> April 2018. However, I do not agree with you concerning that all labels in
> Wikidata can be used for that. In fact, proper nouns such as names of
> countries, people, films among others won't be included to Lexicographic
> data.
> Yours Sincerely,
> Houcemeddine Turki
>
> ________________________________________
> De : Wikidata <[email protected]> de la part de Gerard
> Meijssen <[email protected]>
> Envoyé : vendredi 9 mars 2018 12:36:52
> À : Discussion list for the Wikidata project
> Objet : Re: [Wikidata] About Wikidata's lexicographical data
>
> Hoi,
> All labels in Wikidata may be used in this way..
> Thanks,
> GerardM
>
> On 9 March 2018 at 12:10, abdelwaheb turki <[email protected]<
> mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
> Dear Mr. or Ms.,
> I thank you for your efforts. As I already said in AICCSA 2017 conference,
> Lexicographical data will be very useful for Natural Language Processing
> tasks. I will have the great honour to present the project with Ms. Lydia
> Pintscher in Wikimania this year as I am quite working on this topic.
> However, there is a little problem to solve. Some of the data that will be
> represented in Wikidata's Lexicographical data will be common nouns such as
> the name of birds, trees, animals, fruits... Such information already
> exists in Wikidata as labels to Wikidata entities (Q). I ask if it is
> possible to match these labels with their corresponding lexemes (L) and the
> entities (Q) with their corresponding senses (S). This will be very useful
> to let lexicographic data grow quickly and automatically.
> Yours Sincerely,
> Houcemeddine Turki
> _______________________________________________
> Wikidata mailing list
> [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikidata
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikidata mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikidata
>
_______________________________________________
Wikidata mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikidata