The last release for Eclipse 3.3 (WOLips 3.3.5640) doesn't include the fix. I deal with it every day. Tim what you're doing is right. If you can't update to the latest WOLips build, when you get this error you'll need to close the relationship wizard, save your EOModel, close your EOModel, reopen the model, and immediately create your relationship and save.

David

On 6-Feb-09, at 4:57 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

I've tried to model this in Entity Modeller in Eclipse, and it exceptions(!?):
That error looks like one I fixed a LOOOonng time ago. Are you sure you're on the latest version of WOLips?

ms

_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/programmingosx %40mac.com

This email sent to [email protected]

_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

This email sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to