Hi All, I have a little app with a single page Main.wo. :-)
This page (Main.wo) provides the look of all pages. The only thing that changes is the content in that page. So I have a WOSwitchComponent declared in my Main.wod as follows:
ContentComponent: WOSwitchComponent { WOComponentName = contentComponentName; }
Ok... Now of on my content components has a little bit of javascript (ajax) code. For example, something is selected in a pop-up a direct action is sent to the application. The direct action in my app is invoked and it reads the direct action url arguments and then generates an HTML response that is sent back to the browser and it's loaded into a div. Works great!
Now, I want to do things differently. I want to find out if it's possible for the direct action to get a hold of the current content component being displayed by Main.wo. Let's say that the current content component is called "Foo". Well, if I do pageWithName ("Foo") it will create a new copy. What I want is to get a hold of the existing one, pass in the direct action url arguments and then return that as the response.
Or is this bad design? Thanks for any comments / advise. _______________________________________________ Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored. Webobjects-dev mailing list ([email protected]) Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription: http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com This email sent to [email protected]
