I read an article on PowerSchool and the attempts to port it to
Oracle. As I understand it, PowerSchool IS a WO app, with a 4D
backend database.
Regards,
Mark
On Oct 26, 2005, at 4:19 PM, Karl wrote:
I believe that PowerSchool is written in 4D, not WO.
There was a project in Apple to rewrite PowerSchool in WO to enable
it to scale better but this project appeared to die a couple of
years ago.
Karl
On 26-Oct-05, at 5:13 PM, L. Caballero wrote:
Hi all,
Is Powerschool, an application developed in WebObjects?
If the answer is positive: In what version?
Thanks.
L. Caballero
_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/kgretton%
40mac.com
This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/markm%
40onpointsoftware.com
This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com
This email sent to [email protected]