First, it's great to get the Digest every day again (thanks, Allan) - and
it's great to see everybody is well and contributing interesting facts,
questions, and TAGS tidbits.  I never noticed the top file drawer thing
before, and, as a native New Yorker, never noticed Aunt Bee's "bad"
southern accent in the early episodes - interesting stuff. These are the
kinds of things that make the Digest fun to read.

I also never heard of a "County Mayor" - I learn something new every day!

Here is an interesting bit of TAGS-related trivia that may be well known,
but at least not by me.  As a "baby boomer" who grew up with the soundtrack
of 60's music,  I saw this on a MeTV trivia quiz a couple weeks ago and
thought it was pretty cool:  two very popular albums of the time (Simon &
Garfunkel's "Sounds of Silence", and the Rolling Stones' "High Tide and
Green Grass") both had their cover photos shot at none other that Myers
Lake (a/k/a Upper Franklin Reservoir) - as Andy would say: "Well, whaddya
know about that"!

Joe Suszczynski
Grand Island, NY

P.S.  Keep up the good work representing Mayberry, Ken
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.wbmutbb.com/

Reply via email to