Mayberry Days is fast approaching so I thought I would post my annual reminder 
of our WBMUTBB Silent Auction during Mayberry Days. This is our chapter's 
annual service project during Mayberry Days that supports the Surry Arts 
Council. Many thanks to 15 years of generosity from our members who make 
donations of time, talents and fun Mayberry items. 100% of the proceeds go to 
SAC in support of Mayberry Days. We already have some great items donated and 
welcome more. We have great volunteers and would love to have more help out on 
the big Saturday, right after the parade, in front of the Andy Griffith 
Playhouse (or on the stage in case of rain) from 10a to Noon. 

If you have any questions or would like to help out this year in any way - 
Mayberry related donations, volunteering your time or bidding, please contact 
me at [email protected]. I look forward to another fun festival and great 
WBMUTBB silent auction this year. 

It's BIG!

Jeff

_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to