http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfRSRai3HpY
 
 While I was listening to old time cowboy music on YouTube the other day, I 
stumbled upon something interesting.   I found a cowboy singer named Frankie 
Marvin.    Frankie Marvin was a 20's, 30's singer,  a friend of Gene Autry, and 
Gene gave Frankie Marvin a lot of work as an extra in his movie and TV 
productions.   IMDB lists over 120 appearances by Frankie Marvin, almost all as 
an unnamed extra, and almost all working for Gene Autry.   I tried to find a 
bio on FM, but I found very little information, except to say he lived from 
1904-1987.   To make a long story short (it is probably too late for that now), 
I am of the opinion that Frankie Marvin could be Mr. Schwump.   To my untrained 
eye FM resembles Mr. Schwump, and he would have been about the right age.   I 
have attached a YouTube video of FM singing that shows a picture of him, see 
what you think. Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man              
                      
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to