Yes folks, I did indeed have to leave my studies at the Mr. Schwamp Acting
Class.  However, my good friend Dan got some of the details wrong.  I did
not flunk out as Dan Stated., but I had to leave on account of an injury.
 I was doing very well in the advanced class of smiling and nodding at the
same time.  However when it came to having to smile and nod while walking,
well, that is where things went bad.  I was walking across the room while
smiling and nodding and I was looking at my cue cards when I suddenly
tripped and fell down the steps.  I received some serious contusions of the
patubla oblagonda.  But things are looking up as I have hired the services
of Neil Bentley and I am suing the school for $5000.

-- 
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701
www.themayberryguru.com
www.mayberryreflections.com
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to