I think someone wondered sometime ago what some of the nationalities
of some of the Mayberrians might be...I keep all the posts but I couldn't 
find the one in question so I'm guessing they were asking about the Mayberry
names and not the actors/actresses birth names..I did a little checking and
most of the names are pretty much easy to figure out so I selected a few odd
names for this post...
Beasley...some times spelled with a "Z"..is English....
Cripe...sometimes spelled Crippe...is also English
Drunhiller(Agnes) was jilted at the alter by Horace Frizee in 1949...is Western 
Canadian
Egbert(Jack) he's no prize..his family hails from Great Britian
Frieberger...a sewer inspector who once ticketed Barney's father's car 
is..German
Goss(Fred)..a dry cleaner..is a mix of English and German
Malherbe(Flora)..Goober's girlfriend..is a French name..as is the name Neff
Parmeley(old man)..who once owned Andy's house..is a British name
I tried to find to origin of Mr. Schwamp but not only is he unkown in the 
acting 
world, there is nothing in the geneology that provides information for that 
name..
So I hope this helps...do with it as you wish....
TAGS is on TV land right now so I gotta go...

Vic Friskey
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to